- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years, I’ll be 36 years old. Hopefully, Jake and I will be happily married. We will own our own land and house. We will probably be fostering a little boy, or teenage boy. Unless I’ve had a natural child by then.
- Do you want to get married?
I’m getting married in two months!!!!
- Do you want to have children?
Yes. Just not now.
- Do you want to move? If yes, where?
Yes. Jake and I may someday move to Colorado, the land of the legal.
- How does your dream house look like?
A one story, spacious house with bay windows. Organized, clean.
- What is your dream job?
I would love to be a stay-at-home writer someday.
- What are five things you want to do before you die?
I. Foster children
II. See Niagra Falls
III. Get a breast reduction
IV. Skydive at least once
V. Visit Las Vegas!!!
- Are you scared of the future?
Only that I won’t measure up, can never be the functional and organized human being I’d like to be someday. I’d like to become more grounded and responsible, but still be fun and unpredictable.
- What’s your biggest dream you would like to achieve in life?
I’d like to get my mother off drugs and somehow pull our family back together.
- What would be the ideal age for you to die?
I’d ideally like to die before I am old and decrepit. I’d like to die with some dignity, maybe peacefully lying in bed. I hope I don’t die of diabetes. A lot of the women in our family die in their seventies….o.o