I have done something good for myself. I have recognized that it is time to ascend to my second chakra and attend to my other needs. I have established a base, however infirm it is. Now is a period of transformation, an acceptance of change, and I must carry myself with grace.
I wrote a letter on behalf of Johnny this afternoon. That was a more challenging experience than I anticipated. It was pretty difficult considering I think he’s really a fool no one should bother about. It was sad to talk about him at therapy this morning. Because, that’s right, I ACTUALLY MADE AN APPOINTMENT! That is a sure sign of progress.
I’ve also discovered that
is not a safe place to be right now x_x lol I want so badly to scroll, but I haven’t seen the latest episode of Once Upon a Time yet!!! >__<
Anyways, it’s November, so let us begin the gratitude. I am ever so thankful for…
- a working vehicle
- a hard working man
- anxiety medication
- netflix, a means of entertainment
- a GOOD PAYING JOB! 😀
Daria Survey Season 5
- Fizz Ed: What’s your favorite soda?
- Sappy Anniversary: Have you ever forgotten an important date?
Sometimes I forget my family member’s birthdays >__>
- Fat Like Me: Have you ever tried to lose weight?
I have and it has always been a struggle.
- Camp Fear: How well do you handle organized activities?
I’m pretty chill, I always go with the flow.
- The Story of D: How well do you deal with rejection?
I try to shrug it off, it happens sometimes.
- Lucky Strike: Talk about your favorite substitute teacher.
I can’t recall liking any one in particular =/
- Art Burn: How much do you value originality?
Nothing is original, in my opinion. It’s all about a person’s influences and the beauty of their work in the end.
- One J at a Time: Do you date around, prefer a single partner, or neither?
I prefer to be in monogamous relationships.
- Life in the Past Lane: What’s the weirdest experience you’ve had with someone you’ve dated?
I was dating a poet once and we went to hang out at his brother’s after open mic. He said let me go in ahead of you to make sure it’s okay and I said sure. He came back out and reported to me that his brother had a few friends over, but it would be okay if we joined. I walked into the man cave out back, and lo and behold, my first ex was sitting in the room. He was my date’s brother-in-law’s friend.
- Aunt Nauseam: Do you get along with your extended family?
I grew up with them, and now we don’t talk to each other =(
- Prize Fighters: Have you ever been passed over for something for something you wanted because of a reason you found to be ridiculous?
No, when I was, it was because my punctuality was called into question and I was admittedly late more often than admissible =/ Learned that lesson the hard way.
- My Night at Daria’s: Have you ever stayed out too late with a significant other?
I can remember all the times my first boyfriend and I hung out so late past curfew. We always claimed that he was taking me home early, when in reality we’d told my mom we were watching a movie and we’d be home late. Unaccounted for time in the middle is what we lived for *eyebrow waggle* lol
- Boxing Daria: What’s a childhood memory that shaped who you are today?
When I was an adolescent, I lost my grandma. She made me who I am today.
- Is It College Yet?: What are your plans for the future?
I’d like to get married and move into a house somewhere. Eventually become foster parents once we become more financially secure a few years down the road.